Mindfulness For New Mamas
** Holistic & Realistic Health Coaching for the Fourth Trimester **
I provide comprehensive support (mind & body) for you as a new mama in your fourth trimester.
The fourth trimester is a season of nurturing, and I want to help you to guide some of that nurturing energy towards your own mental, physical and emotional health too.
At Louise Simply Fit, I take a mindfulness-based holistic approach which empowers you as a new mum to build your inner strength first, so you can work towards gaining physical strength.
I am a mama of 3, and so I know just how precious your time with your new baby is. That is why I say that I provide *realistic* health coaching - I get that you don’t have hours to spend in the gym, and will not be committing to a new meditation program right now. And that is OK!
Together we will work on a plan for you to take care of yourself, so that you can take the best care of your precious baby; a plan that makes you feel strong - mentally, physically and emotionally; and a plan that is realistic.
What your 3 month plan will include:
- a nurturing and judgement-free online support group of other new mamas
- mindset guidance to help you feel confident, and ride out feelings of stress & anxiety
- guided meditations designed for the fourth trimester
- mindfulness exercises to stay in the moment, and stop worrying about all the “what ifs”
- postpartum exercise plan (for months 1, 2 & 3)
- diastasis recti support,
- nutrition plan to include breastfeeding
If you would like to discuss this further, or ask any questions - please feel free to reach out to me. I would be so happy to help you make the best decision for you or your loved one.